Regional Training Programmes to Uplift MSMEs in the Country
- The National Chamber commenced the MSME Training Programmes in the provinces/districts with the mandate to develop local enterprises
- We have been conducting the training programmes since 2007.
- Completed 22 regional training programmes for the year 2014
- Equip MSMEs with knowledge on modern business ethics and disciplines.
- Create a background for MSME to network with their counterparts.
- Update their knowledge on Government policies and regulations having impact on business.
Selection Criteria for Entrepreneurs
- In areas with lack of networking facilities.
- who are enthusiastic in developing their businesses.
- engaged in businesses in agriculture, food processing and tourism.
- who lack marketability, accessibility and business support services for their Products and Services
- Training topics will be selected based on training needs of MSMEs and regional/district Chambers.
NCCSL OUTREACH & the National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka have been conducting various seminars/workshops/training programmes on following subject areas with a view to develop the skills of the work force of Sri Lanka:
- EPF, ETF and Labour Laws
- Export procedures
- Import procedures
- Time Management
- Service quality
- Social Media Marketing
- Capital Market Investment
- Legal environment of the businesses
- Team building
- Basic accounts and records keeping
- Human Resources Management
- Product Technology and Production process
- Quality and Productivity
Training will improve:
- The quality and productivity of their products and services
- Attitude of participants towards right direction
- Profitability and returns.
- Exposure to business network
- Management skills
- Marketability of the products & services
Photos taken at the training sessions : Click here
Total Cost per Training Programme: Coming soon…
How could your organization help us?
Make a Donation to NCCSL Outreach